Re: cyrus vs UW imap

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 14:31, Philip Prindeville wrote:
> Personally I like the way Cyrus works, but on the other hand the learning
> curve initially is steeper than it has to be.
>
> Having nested mailboxes rocks.  Too bad dovecot doesn't support that.

I thought it did if you use MailDir format for storage.  On the other
hand I routinely click my mouse button while it is still slightly
moving and with evolution connected to UW-imap I get an error message
about not being able to move the mailbox to be a child of itself. I
have one mailbox connected to an exchange server via imap and when
that happened it dragged the entire inbox folder into 'deleted items'
with no warning.  I'm not sure that's an improvement.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx