How to add font

Hi all,
I have this situation.
I setup an LTSP environment with my FC4, and I also I setup dosemu.
The problem is, when LTSP client connect to the server, and try to run dosemu
in X, it said:
You don't have the Dosemu vga font installed and are running remote X. You
need to install the vga font on your _local_ Xserver. Look at readme for
detail.

Ok, so I uncommented the font section in the X:
$_X_font = "vga"

But the problem persists:
Error:X: Unable to open font "vga", using builtin X
Error of failed request: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource
denied).

I have tried xhost +, but no good.

How do I installed dosemu fonts in FC4? Dosemu has provide all the font files
such as fonts.dir, fonts.alias, fonts pcf.gz.

Thanks.
Fajar