Re: Slightly OT: Systems Admin Books

How about Running Linux by Matt Welsh?  That is good.  Another good book is the one by Michael Jang that prepares you for the RHCE cert.
Yesterday I saw one like 'Linux command reference' or 'pocket reference' etc.  O'Reilly has some great books along those lines, think that one that I saw was only about ten bucks.

Marc