Re: Installing FC4 on a computer with two more operating systems

On Friday 26 August 2005 2:03 pm, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I would like to try FC4 on my computer, which has already MS Windows
> and Mandriva installed. Is it possible to install FC4 without
> uninstalling the other two operating systems?
>
> Thanks in advance,

Sure - I have a triple boot right here: XP, Fedora, and Mepis - just create
some free space or add an unformatted drive; Fedora will detect the
unformatted space and offer the option of installing there; if I remember
right, it will also update the grub file in your MBR and you will end up with
a pretty painless triple boot.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA