Re: [O.T. ] inventory/accounting software for small boutique

Hi there,

You could look at Quasar Accounting at
http://www.linuxcanada.com/quasar.shtml They have a gpl version as well as
a closed version.

A good friend of mine is moving his company off Quickbook to Quasar and
will be using the POS system as well.

He say it look to be good for small to medium sized business.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston@xxxxxxxx>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |