Mouse freezes on FC3

Hello,

After upgrading from FC1 to FC3, sometimes the mouse just freezes. But it happens on a specific situation : only when I control-click to select several non-contiguous files or email messages that I want to copy or delete. After selecting a few ones, when I try to move to control-click a new item, the mouse just freezes.

The problem is that it doesn't always happen : only from time to time. And it has not happened for a while...

What can I do tu resolve the issue ? Or, in case that happens, what can I do to "unfreeze" the mouse ? What keystrokes allow me to access the main menu without using the mouse ? And is there a command I could issue at the terminal to restart the service that controls the mouse, for example.

I am on a DELL PowerEdge 400SC with a PS/2 optical DELL Mouse by Logitech. I use the default GNOME of FC3.

Stéphane
--
Stéphane Bruno <sbruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>