Re: unable to uninstall wine rpm

I installed cxoffice and it worked well with installing dreamweaver 3
(as a test).  Timbuktu wasn't even on the list of apps they were
working on or were supported.  I tried it anyway and sure enough the
timbuktu client won't start at all.  I have not tried vectorworks but
if linuxcad can make a .mcd file or a vectorworks supported file then
I think i will be in business, I will just have to double hope to use
timbuktu but that just means I can use my windows machine even less.