From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dave Harman
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 9:04 PM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FC4 doesn't see NIC Cards

Thanks for your reply, Jon

First, I enter ifconfig -a and I see a normal output. Everything looks
OK except
there are no input or output bytes.

When installing , I chose the "no firewall"  option, and I didn't start
any firewall.

IP addresses are static which I entered as part of the installation process.
Once again, the correct IP address appears in the ifconfig output.

Dave Harman