Re: should this list be subscribed to f-announce-l?

Karsten Wade wrote:

I'm wondering if many of you are not subscribed to fedora-announce-list
and so miss out on important security and other announcements.

Rather than getting everyone on this list to also subscribe to the other
list, what do you think of the idea of having all messages from f-
announce-l come to fedora-list as well?

- Karsten

I believe the separate lists are best. I think of the announce-list as a persistent topic and it should not be included in this list which is pretty much a grab bag. Besides, my filtering is difficult enough already, thank you. :-)
/--R/