FC4: no more video thumbnails

Since upgrading from Core 3 to Core 4 last month, I've noticed that thumbnails of videos are no longer being generated in Nautilus folders. The clock icon is shown for a few seconds and then the default .avi icon is displayed.

The Nautilus setup page is configured to create thumbnails for files up to 1G. JPG and PNG thumbnails work fine. Nautilus also displays the thumbnails for video files it created under FC3.

Some video codec must be missing. But which? I have all the usual suspects installed: gstream, xine, mplayer. Any ideas?...

--
 Colin Brace | cb@xxxxxx
 Amsterdam