Fedora SMP dual core, dual AMD 64 processor system

I am interested in building a Fedora SMP dual core, dual AMD 64 bit processor system
with, say, 8 Gb of memory which will serve as my development work station.

Is there a site that lists such systems/boards known to work with FC4 smp?
and/or
does this community have any recommendations?

Thanks very much.

Richard

--
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.