username and password for downloading FC4

Dear all,

I tried download FC4 from website Fedora.redhat.com.But my connection is
slow so i must use software Download accerlerator plus to
help me download it faster.

But when downloading it required for username and password to login.

Anybody has username and password to download Fedora Core 4?

Best Regards,

Vathna
Wathna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(855)-12-979-161

Technology Made by Human To Help Human Life
Reality to Make Technology is Our life
Believe or Not,....God Is Our Life