Getting privoxy and Tor to work

Hi,

I've installed both tor and privoxy and have altered the bits Tor says I
need to alter in /etc/privoxy/config, started the process, altered
Firefox so both http and https point to localhost 8118 as the proxy.

All looks good to this point. Restart Firefox and all I get is an error
503 from Privoxy. I get this irrespective of the URL I want.

Any clues what I'm doing wrong and more over, how to resolve it? I have
no firewall running on this box (SELinux is enabled though) and only a
minimal one on the router.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Some people will do anything for a woman in uniform" - The Doctor -
Unregenerate (Big Finish audio)