Something like wget for mms:

According to the man page, wget supports http, https, and ftp protocols.
Is there something similar that will let me grab streaming media using
the mms protocol?  I can watch streaming media but what I want is to get
the file and then watch/listen to it after it is done downloading.

Any chance it will be added to wget in the near (or even distant)
future?

--
Henry