Re: Spam assassin Gui required

From: "Ashish" <maillistsmix@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi All.

             I have configured Sendmail Gateway Server with
Spamassassin and mimedefang 2.52. But all the controls are in console
mode or in other words. But my boss wants that there should be some
Gui interface from where we can manage spammassassin or mimedefang
contriols. If anybody knows it then plz help.

Make one. There is none available except as part of commercial products.
{^_^}