Re: Strange thunderbird sending problem...

Duncan Lithgow wrote:

I've started getting this error in thunderbird, I thought I'd ask if anyone has seen this before...

"An error occured while sending mail. The mail server responded: unknown user. Please verify that your email address is correct in your Mail preferences and try again."

It only happend sometimes and I'm not sure what the pattern is. Anyone have an idea, and no it's not my Mail preference - it works fine most of the time.

SElinux is disabled, and setting smtp as a trusted service didn't help (i've set it back again)

Duncan

Installed/updated any extensions lately on thunderbird? Sometimes those tend to be likely culprits.

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.