selinux, squid

I am having problems running squid authentication (ntlm_auth) in FC4 with selinux turned on. When I use setenforce 0 I have no problems. But with setenforce set to 1 it fails. So using "audit2allow -l -i /var/log/message" I got the following result

allow auditd_t initrc_t:unix_dgram_socket sendto;
allow klogd_t device_t:sock_file write;
allow klogd_t initrc_t:unix_dgram_socket sendto;
allow rpcd_t etc_runtime_t:file read;
allow rpcd_t proc_t:file read;
allow rpcd_t samba_etc_t:dir search;
allow rpcd_t samba_var_t:dir { getattr search };
allow syslogd_t etc_runtime_t:file read;
allow syslogd_t proc_t:file read;

which I added to /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy/domains/misc/local.te and ran

make -C /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy clean
make -C /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy load

This didn't have any effect. I have updated selinux, squid and samba using yum. Is there something obvious that I am missing? Can someone point me in the right direction as I am having problems finding a solution to this in Google.

Richie