ISDN troubles

I'm having some serious issues getting my isdn to work in fc3.
Whenever i try to activate the device it says:

failed to load isdn modules.

And during booting up i get:

/dev/isdncrtl permision denied

What i understand from failing to load isdn modules is that they
aren't there. But for the life me i can't find any modules to update
with. According to many sources the required modules is included in
fc3 for HFC-S+ B ISDN 2BDS0 based modems.

When i tried with suse 9.1 i had no trouble at all, but i would prefer
to use fc3.

According to network devices it has a Cologne Chip Designs chips
Cologne Chip Designs GmbH chipset

Please I pray may plea will not fall on deaf ears...

Bra Eddie