Re: Newbie: Photoshop CS under Fedora Core 4

Tarjei Knapstad skrev:

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 01:50, Marcus Zingmark wrote:
Duncan Lithgow skrev:

<snip>
Yes I have planned to give Gimp a chance also, so this plugin might be interesting. Where can I find it? Can I find it on Livna?

Gimp is included in Fedora, and it's not a plugin but a standalone
program (Gimp = GNU Image Manipulation Program). You should find in the
"start menu" provided you've done a standard installation of Fedora.

Most professionals seem to think it's inferior to Adobe's offering, but
it's getting better all the time and most people find it more than
sufficient for casual use. If you're a power/pro user it may be
different... only one way to find out ;)

--
Tarjei

Yes, know what Gimp is but someone mentioned a plugin to make Gimp more Photoshop-alike.