Re: US Federal Government to require MSIE for copyright preregistration

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 08:33, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 8/5/05, Joel Jaeggli <joelja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > heck, going to war under false pretext ought to be unacceptable as well
> > but here we are.
> >
> > Bunging up your web app is probably just incompetence rather than malice
> > which I find somewhat easier to stomache (despite having never screwed up
> > anything like that myself... ;) )...

> I find that it is usually neither malice nor incompetence. It is
> simply mis- or under- education.

Or, you've used Microsoft-provided tools to build the app, failing
to notice that you've been duped into helping them increase their
desktop monopoly.  This isn't something the US government should
participate in, even by accident.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx