Re: won't boot off iso cd

Marc M wrote:
If you put the cd into another system (regardless of os) do you see only one file or lots of files and directories? I did this just the other day even though I knew better. If you only see one file you have made a coaster; you should see multiple files.
Marc
I see multiple files when I look at it on my desktop, and it worked fine in the other machine...

Anne