Our (US) $s at work.

Callahan, Michael wrote:

Let's say that those whom you "understand" got their own country (or
countries) and had achieved all of their political and social aims.  What
would that world be like?  I would like to understand your understanding of
these people.

If you had to live there or in America, what would be your choice, and why?

And, more importantly for our purposes, what would be their
needs wrt FC5?

(and is any one else finding this tedious?)

--
imalone