Re: supported 802.11g pcmcia card + WPA support

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Marcel J.E. Mol wrote:

I have looked a looong time for a 802.11g pcmcia (pc-card) card with WPA
support that is supported in linux, more exact in FC4. I havent been able
to find any, maybe I could get some advices which card I should buy here?

ASUS WL-107g is supported but the drivers or not quite stable in most cases.
See http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com for more driver info for the chipset used
in this card.

Thanks. Looks like a quite good card, serval pages on the net says that it even had support for linux since RH 7.1. Will it work right out of the box from a FC4 installed laptop?

And does it really support WPA under linux also?
Dont wanna downgrade to WEP or totally unencrypted.