Re: twice email from the same person

Joeffrey Betita wrote:

hello
   i requested a password reminder yesterday it was sent to me twice. since
last week i been receiving twice email from the list. is there something
wrong. with the list. is it only who is encountering this problem. thank you
very much.

rgds,
Joeffrey

The problem appears to be on your box as I only get 1 email. Try another mail client (Thunderbird, Evolution, Mozilla, whatever) and see if the problem persists. Look in your settings for anything odd. This may not help, but I had the same thing briefly, a year ago. Not sure I did anything (at least not on purpose) probably just happened to update either the program, the distro, or something.

Scott