Re: Screensavers in FC4... and other things. (mozilla/firefox)

David Fernandez wrote:
Paul Howarth wrote:

OK, so there's no underlying reason why you can't access this URL from your machine, which means that it's almost certainly a browser or proxy issue. Have you tried any browser other than mozilla (do any other browsers support NTLM auth?)? Have you tried turning off any proxy setting altogether and configuring mozilla to connect directly every time?

Paul.

I've tried both ways without proxy and with proxy... this happens the same with epiphany. The elinks seems to work, but it doesn't support any authentication at all as long as I can see, and I end with a 401 error response complaining about that.

epiphany is based on mozilla and is perhaps using the same settings? How about konqueror?

Any solution or workarround?

Need to find the actual problem first.

Paul.