Re: FC4 - Firefox Personality ?

Dotan Cohen wrote:

On 7/27/05, Jonathan Allen <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Taharka,

Mind posting that website's address?  I'm using
firefox-deerpark.alpha.2. It has a reporting feature, that allows you to
report a broken website, to mozilla & they will in turn work with the
webmaster of that site to see if the problem can be corrected :-)
Sure:

  www.fsa.gov.uk

  select 'Doing business with the FSA', then the link at the bottom of
  the center box: Firms Online.  Move down to the paragraph entitled
  "Firms Online - Regulatory Reporting" and click the red link
  "you can proceed to log-in"

With straight Firefox you get the message that you need IE 5.5.  Running
Konqueror having told it you want to masquerade as IE6 on XP you get a
login screen with email address and password boxes.  You don't need to
actually log in to see the difference.

Jonathan

If anyone knows of any other website that 'require' IE, please email
to me the address. I am collecting them for a new site project,
http://ie-only.com that will try to provide a solution, and to show
webmasters that there is a NEED to support other browsers.

Please cc those addresses to me also!! BTW, your site project would be unnecessary if more people would install/use deerpark. The broken site reporting feature works very well & mozilla will contact the webmasters & work with them.

Expect the site to go online in the next week or two, but I need the
addresses of these sites to collect information for the site.

Thanks, guys

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/236/green_day.php
Green Day Song Lyrics