RE: Screensavers in FC4... and other things.

>     Hi there,
>
>     Several questions for all you guys, sorry if some of
> them are  too easy.
>
>     1.- Where are, or where can I get the usual
> screensavers that were present in FC3, and that doesn't
> seem to be (or haven't installed properly) in FC4?

I ran in to the same issue with screensavers.  Apparently,
the xscreensaver package was broken in to multiple packages
and only the base package gets installed (at least on an
upgrade).  I ran 'yum install xscreensaver\*' to install the
other packages.

Sorry, but I can't help you with 2 and 3.