Bittorrent in Firefox on FC4not linking to torrent files

Recently I downloaded Bittorrent. I understand that, unlike most programs, it doesn't have it's own interface, but instead is simply launched when when one downloads a torrent from the web browser. But when I click on a torrent link, nothing happens. I went to browse for the application, but I can't find bittorrent. I checked with yumex, and the bittorrent application is installed. Where do I go within Firefox to get it to connect torrent files to the Bittorrent application?

Dave