Re: BitTorrent configuration.

Chris Mermagen wrote:

Out of curiosity, how does the extras version of bt + gui stack up with say, azureus' java client. I've been using it since I couldn't get my old box to install the python gui for bt, and ever since then. Thanks-

Comparing Azureus to the mainline client is kind of an apples to oranges comparison... Specially since mainline is focused on downloading one torrent at a time, doesnt let you limit the upload/download speed for the torrent, doesnt let you choose to not download some files , etc....

--
Pedro Macedo