Re: NTFS

Hi

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I may move forward to make this wireless card function in FC4? I am connected to my network via a physical cable at the moment, but the wholke idea of a notebook is to give me the freedom to move about. Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

btw, kindly turn off html mails and avoid such long signatures to mailing lists