Re: changing login manager from gnome to kde?!

At 10:30 AM +0530 7/17/05, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>Hi
>
>>It is no secret that Red Hat's search engine leaves a lot to be
>>desired.  Its been mentioned on the list before.  One would think Red
>>Hat would or could afford to put some resources to work on improving
>>the search results.
>>

>Yes. People are working towards that

Yay!  The list archive looks nice, and the threading works pretty well.
Having the search be present but not work is very misleading to any new
Fedora users.

Also, with the list's high traffic, viewing a full month's worth of posts
is quite sluggish in the web browsers I've tried.  It could be split into
weeks instead of months, or (more work) it could show only subject (or each
new subject) in a thread (along with the number of posts in the thread) in
order to just reduce the amount of text for the browser to format.

But just fixing searching would be the main thing.  "Yay!" again, and thank
you for letting us know.