How do I insert new kernel modules (dazuko)

Hi!
I have compiled from the dazuko project (required for access virus
scanners) for my linux kernel on the Fedora Core 4 box kernel modules.

How do I insert the module permanent and where do I have to add an
entry, that the module will be loaded (before entering the runlevel) at
startup from the machine.

for any help

Thank you

Tamer