Re: compatibillty of repos

M.Lewis wrote:

Andreas Wahlert wrote:

Hi List,

i'm playing around with some repos (linva, dag and fedora) but i don't understand the warnings there. Can i have all this repos in my yum.conf or is there a compatibillity problem? Can anyone explain the basics about this?

kind regards

andreas

Maybe this will help http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#D

YMMV,
Mike

ok,

that means, i can use either dag and freshrpms or fedora and linva, isn't it?

I use fedora for my notebook and desktop at the office and for several servers (samba, nagios, apache2, asterisk PBX).

Under FC3 i have only used fedora repos. What repos makes sense for the different fields in FC4??

kind regards

Andreas