My friend cannot install fedora 4 from HDD, help needed

Hi,

My friend Storm Lee encountered some install related problem in moving
to fedora core 4. Would anyone please help him out? Here is some of
the log in different consoles, I just forward his letter here. Thanks!

=============

during hardware testing, report ide error
"cache flushes not supported"
dma error .no response
wait a moment, fedora installer start
when choose the install source , I put the iso on d:\fc4 ,so I chose hda5.

the out of character interface is :

mntloop loop7 on /tmp/loopimage as /tmp/hdimage/fc4/FC4-i386-disc1.iso fd is 1
2
mntloop loop0 on /tmp/runtime as /tmp/loopimage//Fedora/base/hdstg2.img fd is
12
failed  to mount loop0:invalid argument
umount loopback /tmp/runtime loop0

Here, i think, hdstg2.img can't be found .but disc1.iso is already mounted
why hdstg2.img ?

in the other character interface ,out is

unable to load NLS charset utf8
iso9660 Extentions :RRIP_1991A
unable to identify CD-ROM format
VFS:Can't find an ext2 filesystem on dev loop0
cramfs: wrong magic
fat:invalid media value(0x19)
VFS:Can't find a valid fat filesystem on dev loop0

that's all.I hope you can find where the problem is .:)
i use the grub for dos , tomorrow i can try to boot my machine from the boot.i
so

--
bbbush ^_^