RE: still looking for software for FC4

> -----Original Messa>
> I suspect that the FC3 package will work. Otherwise download
> the src.rpm
> and re-compile.

I downloaded the FC3 wine from WineHQ and also downloaded the
WineTools.  WineTools complained because I was not using a year
old version of Wine, but it did the installs correctly.  I have
only tried a few applications, but it seems to come up and
run OK.  Your milage may vary.

Robert E. Styma
Principal Engineer (DMTS)
Lucent Technologies, Phoenix