Re: Really good Web Mail Software (IMAP)

Michael Scottaline wrote:

lonnie@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi All,

I have been searching the web for the "best of the best" web mail
software.

I have seen:

OpenMail      (Only POP)
SquirrelMail
IlohaMail

And the all seem to be good, but not really what I need.

I use Squirrelmail. The nicest thing about Squirrelmail is that the core product is 100% HTML, clean and simple but there's a ton of plugins available at:

http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugins.php

that extend it's functionality in multiple ways. Most anything you want your WebMail to do is available as a plugin. I recommend checking it out.

Jay

--
Jay Lee
Network / Systems Administrator