Re: Where do we report bugs for packages in Extras?

P Jones wrote:

Hi all;

I'm still maintaining that Audacity in Extras can't record, and my
limited knowledge and research have led me to this conclusion;
Audacity in Extras is not compiled with portaudio support, and
therefore can't record from an ALSA source, which is what FC4 uses
(I've tried changing the source to OSS in Multimedia Systems selector,
no good). In fact, since gnome-sound-recorder is gone from FC4, the
only way I've been able to record anything is using arecord. This used
to work in FC3 using Audacity from freshrpms.

Anyway, I'd like to submit a bug report for Extras, where do I do that?

Thanks,

-P

bugzilla.redhat.com -> Fedora Extras

regards