RE: How to update RPM's from ISO images after hard driveinstallation

Thank you for the advice (also about posting in HTML (sorry), I will stick
to plain text in future).

I will have a look at yum (like most other Linux things it's new to me), but
would it not be quicker to install off CD rather than downloading? I also
have a 3GB monthly cap on my DSL line (life in Africa) so I need to preserve
bandwidth. But again, I will do "man yum" and see where it takes me. Thanks.

I have already tried to mount my iso images using loopback and it does work
(as in, it does mount), but it still does not solve my problem. E.g. once an
ISO is mounted and available, when I install an RPM the installer still asks
me for a CD (e.g. Disc 3) and there is still no option to browse to the
mounted ISO image (without inserting a physical CD I cannot proceed). So
what I need to know is how to point Linux to a location where the
installation files (or ISO's) are stored so that I do not get prompted to
insert CD's. Is there a config file somewhere that I need to edit?

Thanks
Pete.