Green screen as if monitor is not accepted

Hello all,

I have installed Fedora 4 and when it starts up again to go into Fedora, it starts and then gives me a green screen, even before accessing the log ins etc.

I have a new laptop and would like to use Linux on it. I know that SUSE didn't work on this pc as well. Also a weird screen.

I have let it be for an half hour to see if something might change, but it didn't.

Can anybody help me?

Acer Aspire
Intel Pentium M 760 Processor
15" Chrystal Brite screen TFT LCD