FC4 questions

I see there's no Start Here in FC4. I liked Start Here. How do I re-create
it?

When logging out from FC2 (in Gnome), the confirmation dialog had the
options to logout, reboot or shutdown. Now if FC4 I don't have these
options. Can I configure gnome to display them?

In Mozilla, Ctrl-L opened a separate text entry window to enter the URL.
In Firefox, there's no separate text entry, I can only type the URL in the
top panel. I normally keep there links that I visit frequently and I don't
want any other links. Is there any way to configure firefox the old way,
i.e. open a separate text entry for the URL?