Re: printer stopped working

On Sunday 03 July 2005 17:02, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been searching for about two hours to get a clue why it won't print.
> Can't find a single thing what leads me to a problem.
> One just clicks "print" and nothing happens, even no error message or clear
> log messages.
>
> Clearly FC4 printing has died on me.
> Sad that when one needs it, it doesn't work. This is what I call unreliable
> software.

Still after a reboot, no printing possible.

Now, I am surprised that it worked straight away last week when I bought the
printer. I plugged it in, switched on, configured the printer and printing
worked. Now, I've been trying for over 6 hours and can't even get an error
message when I try to print. Something has gone completely broken, but
what ?!?
The printer shows idle (accepting jobs). It doesn't do a damn thing, so even
the reporting is wrong.

Regards,
Marcel