FC3 selinux update (thanks)

Just wanted to say thanks for getting the new
version of selinux-policy-targeted out so quickly.

FWIW I had multiple problems with the last one,
first kernel panic when booting (fixed by updating
kernel), then the nvidia driver not working (used
nv instead), finally mplayer giving up (wanted to
used an nvidia driver module for reason I haven't
uncovered).  The new version is now working smoothly.

selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-3.15
kernel-2.6.11-1.35_FC3

Anyway, I'm off to play with Qt4 :), on a Windows machine :(
--
imalone