Re: changing voice with festival

Globe Trotter wrote:
How does one change the voice that FC4 uses? I am using the plugin that came
with FC.

I think the FC4 RPM just have the "core" of festival, without any of the other tools (extra voices, spanish support, etc). I had a similar problem (see my recent post "How to install festival Spanish support?" on the list), and someone kindly pointed my to the Festival web page to find the other bits:
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/

I don't know exactly how to change voices, but I'm pretty sure you will need at least to download some files from http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/downloads/festival/1.95/

The VOICES.README file (at the top of the list) might have the details.

Hope that helps.

--
Mariano