Re: APM/Selinux question (FC4)

Colin J Thomson wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to get APM to work on this new FC4 box but am having a slight problem, in that issuing the command "apm -S" shows this:

Cannot open APM device: Permission denied

However if I set "setenforce 0" and try again the Box goes into standby fine, Selinux is all new to me (assuming this is the problem) so any tips would be most welcome, a quick search on Google and the Selinux Docs has shed no light on this.

Cheers

Colin
What avc messages are you seeing in your /var/log/messages or /var/log/audit/audit.log