Re: OO.org FC4 save as...

Frank Pineau wrote:

I'm trying to save an OOo document as another format (specifically,
MSWord), but no matter what I do, I never get the format selection
dialog.  I can only save as OOo OASIS format or export to PDF.  Is this
a "feature" of the FC4 build or is something wrong with the beta?
I open OO Writer on my still fresh FC4 install. I went to save as, and there Word formats are available via the drop down menu.