Re: changing default compile options

Worked for me. Thanks Paul.
--Dave

At 05:54 AM 6/28/2005, you wrote:
David Fuess wrote:
I am building a Fedora Core 4 server that uses apache 2, php 5, mysql 4, gd, and trueFont. The problem is that the default package installs do not contain all of the required oprional features (like mbstring, libpng, gd etc. for PHP). The single biggest problem at the moment is PHP because without mbstring I even have problems with phpMyAdmin. What is the best way to go about "upgrading" the installed packages to include the correct optional features?

How about:
# yum install php-mbstring php-gd

Paul.