Re: selinux-policy-targeted update is dangerous

Jonathan Pickard wrote:

[snip]

I also am going to temporarily turn of my yum service so that
the selinux deosnt' get updated in my sleep again.

or you could just edit the /etc/yum.conf file and add a line that excludes *selinux* and the automated nightly yum update will not update/install any selinux programs (with  selinux in the package name)
No need to switch of the automated updates.
Thanks, I knew that was possible, just wasn't in the mood to google it up.