Installing FC4 on an AMD X2 machine

Hi all,

When I try installing the x86_64 version of FC2 on a machine with an Asus A8N-E motherboard and an AMD X2 4200+ the install seems to go OK. However, when the reboot to the newly created disk begins it seems to get stuck at around the SE Linux setup. At least, the last displayed messages are about SE Linux setup. Are some patches needed to get this to work? I know there are dual core patches in Linux 2.6.12, but it thought those were optimisations, rather than essential things.

Regards,
Steve