X config question

I have a nice 19" flat screen and a Trident Cyberblade/i1 card. This works
fine under Fedora 1/2 (I've upgraded). Anyway I can't get it to work with
Fedora 4. The system boots up and I get a white screen. I can switch to
the consoles (1 -6), login and reboot but the screen shows nothing but
the white screen (I'm typing blind). I tried to copy the config from
Xfree 4.0.3 to the Xfree 6.x (sorry I can't remember). I seem to
recall having to ln the correct xserver but I can't find any of that
nor can I google any details as to what to do to diag the problem.
Any suggestions?

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)