Evolution won't send messages

Dear friends:

Evolution refuses to send any messages. No problem receiving, just sending. I have three email address. Here is a screenshot:

http://www.websher.net/temp/evolution1.jpg

I sent a message earlier about this with this screenshot, but now I deleted all my accounts, all mail and started from scratch. Same problem. Can't send out mail. (Am sending this message out through Thunderbird). If you need more data, please let me know and I'll post it.

Didn't have this problem at all the first few days.

Thank you.

Benjamin